Aces and Faces 10 Play Power Poker
Aces and Faces 10 Play Power Poker is different from standard Video Poker as you play ten hands of cards at the same time. This makes it ten times even more exciting than standard poker!!
It’s a great game suitable for beginner or advanced players. There are no wild cards and the maximum payout is 4,000 coins. A complete deck of 52 cards is used for each hand.
If you have never played Video Poker before you need to know that it involves playing against the machine as opposed to against another person. In the basic version of the game the format is as follows:
- you will be dealt 5 cards
- you would then decide which ones you would like to keep.
- If for example, you had a pair of kings you would “hold” the two kings.
- you would disgard the other 3 cards and get 3 new cards. You then will see which combination you have been dealt and how much it pays out.
- This particular game has high payouts for combinations of four Aces or four Face cards. Face cards are all Jacks, Queens and Kings.
Aces Faces Video Poker Payout Table
|Hand Combinations||Coin 1||Coin 2||Coin 3||Coin 4||Coin 5|
|Four Jacks, Queens or Kings||40||80||120||160||200|
|Four 2’s through 10’s||25||50||75||100||125|
|Three of a Kind||3||6||9||12||15|
|Jacks or Better||1||2||3||4||5|
So from the payout table you can see the following examples:
- If you play with one coin and get dealt four Jacks, Queens or Kings you win 40 credits
- If you play with two coins and get dealt a Straight Flush you win 100 credits
- If you play with two coins and get dealt a Royal Flush you win 1000 credits