Online Blackjack players have a great role in their own chance of winning hands, almost greater than any other online gamblers. this is thanks to the fact that the Blackjack dealers have to follow a set of rules dictated by the casino the game is played at and can make no decisions on their own. A Blackjack player, once acquired the knowledge of the casino game, can use this knowledge to his or her great advantage. There are three different strategies a Blackjack player, or you the reader, can use to achieve your goal, winning at the game:
- You can play Blackjack online as a game of luck and use a money management scheme and decide when you want to call a card and when to stand regardless of what the dealer shows. you should Apply a suitable money management system and know when to quit by setting your own profit and loss limits, according to your wants or abilities.
- you can Use basic strategy, in order to do that you must follow the game and analyze the dealer’s cards in order to determine whether to call or stand. Apply a suitable money management system and set your profit and loss limits so you know when to quit or when to keep on playing.
- The third and hardest system of them all is the card counting system. This is a difficult system to keep up with and most casinos will throw you out if they catch or suspect that this is what you are doing. If you utilize this method. this particular method is recommended for the experts alone yet if you are stuck on attempting it you can learn about it from different books that detail Blackjack card counting strategies.
One system for playing Blackjack for luck alone yet using a money management system is the “Paroli System”. In this system You start with one bet and you increase your bet when you win rather than when you lose. However, you will need to plan a betting procedure whereby you know how far you will let the bet build before you take it down to the initial starting bet and how much to raise after each win. This obviously depends on the type of game played and the odds of the bet. The advantage of this system is that you do not require a large bankroll. It lets the profit run and cuts short the losses.
The D’Alenbert System promotes using basic strategy so you can follow the game and analyze the dealers cards while managing your funds and decisions. In this system Bets are raised one unit after each losing bet and lowered one unit after each winning bet. The sequence and amount raised or lowered can be varied to suit particular games and odds. Here are some of the basic rules:
- If the dealer’s up card is a (7) or higher, player should play to seventeen. That means that if you were dealt a 10 and a 2 (total 12), you must hit this hand until you reach 17. Let’s say your next card is a 4 (total 16), You must hit this hand again, until you reach 17.
- If the dealer’s up card is a (6) or lower but higher than a (3) player must play to twelve and stop.
- If the dealer has a (6) showing and you were dealt a 10 and a 2 ( total 12), player must stand on this hand.
- If the dealer’s up card is a (2) or a (3) player must play until 13.
- If you were dealt a 10 and a 2 (total 12), player must hit this hand. Let’s say the next card is an Ace (total 13), you must stand on this hand.
Basic Blackjack Strategy
When playing blackjack you must remember to abide by your strategy or your odds at winning will be reduced greatly. below you can find a basic strategy. This basic strategy is a chart that you, the player must follow as it tells you exactly when to hit, stand, split, or double down.
The charts that shown below represent a basic outline of a basic strategy for a game that is played with two decks and forces the dealer to stay on a soft 17. If you follow this strategy your chances of winning at a game of Blackjack will increase. When used the Basic Strategy can reduce the House’s edge in Blackjack to half of a percent or less, depending on the rule variations in effect.
|Strategy||4 Deck Strategy||8 Deck Strategy||Card Counting|
|Composition Dependent||Double Deck Strategy||Shuffle Tracking||Single Deck Strategy|
|Rank||Black Jack Casino||Online Casino Reviews||Bonuses|
|1||Cuba Club Casino is a new and fun online casino gambling site powered by Real Time Gaming software. The theme and graphics are designed to invoke in players the feel and glamour of Havana in its old glory. Cuba Club Casino offers players more than 100 casino games designed to deliver the most realistic experience possible.||$750 Match|
|2||Seriously good gaming is the name-of-the-game at
Rushmore Casino, providing gamers with the thrill and exhilaration of Monte Carlo in their own homes. Using software from the highly respected Real Time Gaming stable, Rushmore will simply blow you away with its superb graphics and sound. over 80 games, stunning graphics and superb music.
|3||Cherry Red Casino is designed to give you a feeling of the “Roaring Twenties”: a time of celebration, music and dance. The Charleston, the Fox-trot and the Shimmy all spring to mind as you play through a range of 80 games. The Broadway themed design and optional Jazz music enhance your entertainment experience.||$777 Free|
|4||Slots Oasis Casino offers all the latest slots, video slots and huge progressive jackpots brought to you by Real Time Gaming’s award winning software, and packaged into an amazing Las Vegas style casino. Pyramids, hieroglyphics, amazing graphics and the biggest 400% welcome bonus online, make Slots Oasis the ultimate gamers’ destination!||$4000 Free|
|5||Lucky Red lets you play and win on great games. You can claim your limited 400% deposit offer up to a massive 4000 now just by downloading Lucky Red software. Registering an account could not be easier and you can claim and take advantage of this huge casino bonus. for questions an award winning and friendly customer services team is available for you 24/7.||$4000 Match|